Heres a list of the top 10 addons that will enhance your wow experiance
10. ArkInventory - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ark-inventory - Must have bag consolidation addon. Includes item organization features.
9. Quartz - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/quartz - Extremely interactive and customizable casting bar, great for anyone modding their UI.
8. Pitbull4 - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pitbull4 - Although it takes a while to configure, no other unit frame addon matches the editing ability of PB4.
7. Deadly Boss Mods - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/deadly-boss-mods - Essential for any raider, DBM gives you encounter instructions during the fight.
6. Gladius - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gladius - Like DMB for arena players, great moddable unit frames and in-combat notifications.
5. OmniCC - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/omni-cc - Amazing cooldown tracking addon, displaying cooldown in text on ability icons.
4. Dominos - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/dominos - Extremely simple, minimalistic addon bar.
3. Auctionator - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/auctionator - An amazing addon for any frequent AH user. Auto lists and prices items to undercut others.
2. Recount - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/recount - Highly customizable damage meters. Including in debth charts and graphs to fine tune your damage output.
1. Postal - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/postal - An absolute must have for every player. Additional mail options, such as "loot all".